Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yet One More Reason of Just Why I Do What I Do

Earlier I  had a Chat with a Friend from High School.  Her Daughter's Birthday was today, and she is finally old enough for "Adult Jewelry".  She was given my Business Card in her Birthday Card and asked what she thought it meant. Her First response was that I was coming for a visit-maybe Summer. Second was that she and her Mother were coming here to see the New Store.

I  heard that she was not disappointed when she found out that she was allowed to shop my Website and choose One Item.

Her choice, Turquoise Clover Earrings.
I am Honored, and think that there will be something extra special in the box when I ship it out tomorrow.

I still cannot believe that I have Friends that have kids-let alone old enough to wear my Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment