Saturday, March 12, 2011

St Patrick's Drama

Well, after a week of Rainstorms, Flooding and finally SNOW, Today dawned with bright Sunshine and pushed the temperatures into the upper 50's.  Pittsburgh has the 2nd largest St Patricks Day Parade in the Nation-even in bad weather 200,000 people crowd Downtown Streets.  Is it any wonder that there were hundreds of Men, Women and Children decked out in Green walking the Streets of Mt Washington.

I expected this so I decked out my Sidewalk Signage with Green Balloons and opened my doors...AND WAITED...Until the Girl stole my Balloons.
Really?
Why would she do that?
BOOSAD!!!
OK. Done grumbling. Proceed to make the day a success.

I finished my Commissions.  Met my Daily Sales Goal.

Then came home took a nap, and gave DeAndreaDesigns.com a New Look.

My weekend starts now, well 2 days of the Store being closed.  Tomorrow? Make my sidewalk signage MORE Enticing

No comments:

Post a Comment