Friday, March 4, 2011

I SUCCEEDED!!!

I have been struggling with trying to attach a Shopping Cart to my Website. Instead of referring potential customers to Etsy, Artfire or my Facebook page...I think that may have stopped those customers from purchasing.

After a couple of glasses of wine, I started exploring my Website. Started clicking on links, watching videos, and discovered a Tutorial that walked me though the whole procedure. So for the last 2 years I have been trying to figure it out, and in only 90 minutes I was walked through the first Cart and then EVERY Page thereafter.

I think that the wine was the key. It allowed me to not over-think the whole process.

So as my reward to myself?  Girl Scout Cookies and a cup of Tea.  After all I have already had a couple glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment