Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Personal Style vs Fashion

Fashion Trends change from Season to Season. It drives some people crazy, others just laugh at the fickle nature of Fashion.

Style, Personal Style to be exact, is something that shows the World who we are-not who we want to be.
How many times have you seen somebody walking down the street in the Latest Design by whoever-something that we were told EVERYBODY should have-and they looked Ridiculous. Not because IT was Ridiculous, but because that person was not comfortable withe Fashion.

They were following the Trend instead of finding their own Style and adapting the Trend to that

I will not change my aesthetic just because some Fashion Magazines say that You should all be wearing this or that. My inspiration comes to me from any number of sources, but mostly Friends and Family pushing me to  discover new designs-which I am finding out are right on point with Fashion Trends for Spring.  Well, at least some of them.

Swarovski Fashion Update

I was brought up to be my own person. Have my own Style. Not to follow along with the crowd.

I am realizing that many of my Fans have been brought up the same way.  ADAPT FASHION TRENDS TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL STYLE...Whatever that may be.

That being said, I just want to give a shout out to Friends Family and Fans.

I would not be doing what I am, what I love to do, without any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment