Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Since I have moved into the Store, and out of the Studio-aka our spare bedroom, I have found some materials that I forgot I had.  Actually did not realize I even owned some of these beads, and have forgotten what they are...LOL

One of the pleasant finds was 4 Lapis Lazuli Heart Beads.  I do remember buying them, but no idea why.

4 Hearts...What to do with them? Earrings, Necklace, and Bracelet.  A bit matchey-matchey, but you know what? These Lapis are SO pretty that you could not help but WANT to wear all of them at the same time.

There are other Great finds in the box of beads. Multiple strands of Jade, Button Pearls, Gorgeous Smokey Quartz, Opal and so many more. I cannot wait to finish organizing everything so I can REALLY dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment