Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Custom Orders Make Me Happy

I Love my customers.

As I try to find out their tastes-what they feel comfortable wearing-I really do get to KNOW them.  I start to look forward to seeing them again...They become Friends.

Today, a woman that I met over the Summer found my store . I could see the delight in her eyes as she walked in the door. I also noticed her eyes DART around looking for a particular piece that she was literally drooling over. As soon as she walked in I KNEW what she wanted, and I had to try to remember where I displayed it.

The Ruby Pendant she wanted was still available. I did remember that the one of the issues she had about it was how to wear it.

Another piece she liked was a Braided Silver Collar with a 26ct Pink Topaz-HOT PINK....Too Pink for her.

She kept going back to both, but I could see that neither was PERFECT-for her.

Light Bulb moment..."What if I dangle Your Ruby from them Braided Silver Collar?".  Hehehe "Your Ruby"

Her eyes stopped Darting. They Sparkled at that idea. I could see that we had a HIT!!!




I gave her a two week timeline for my finishing it, but I was so Excited by her Excitement that I stayed later after closing until I had it complete. Now I have to wait for her to come back to pick it up...TORTURE-in a good way


No comments:

Post a Comment