Friday, March 18, 2011

SPRING-I hope it Stays

Spring-like Weather has finally come to the City.  65 Degrees and Sunshine brings out all kinds.

The guy walking up the street brushing his teeth.
Joggers.
Dog walkers, pushing baby strollers.
People leaving the Bar at 3PM
Nuns.
Husbands and Wives walking hand in hand.
Mothers with their Teenage Sons.

Yes, I have seen all these AND more walking past my window.  AND you know what? Everyone of them has stopped and inspected-yes inspected-my Window Display.  Not just glance as they walk past.  Today I was able to have the doors open and heard them talking about this piece or that one.
I loved hearing the Nuns comment on the Rosaries made with a Cameo.
The one woman tell me that her 2nd paycheck in April will be shared with me-after she bought Grey Pearl Earrings.

With Saturday coming and more Nice weather, I am looking forward to meeting even more of my neighbors.  Maybe some of those Businessmen who earlier in the week glanced in while hurrying home in the Sleety/Rain of Tuesday and Wednesday.

I cannot wait to Meet them ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment