Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yep Still Waiting

Today was a good day.  Not a Great Day-I would have Lights in the Store if it were a Great Day.

As I turned the corner to Southern Ave, I saw men-Electricians-working on the building where my Store is. Now I have no idea if they were working on the building because they were fixing whatever violations there were, or if they were working on the wiring for the Apts upstairs.

I don't know, but it made me smile to think that I was getting closer to an actual Opening. So I just unlocked my doors, turned on the lights-nothing, opened the binds and let the Sunshine into the Store. It is almost bright enough in there when the Sun is shining that I do not need to have lights on.

Seeing the Sun all the Crystal in the window, bouncing off the Chandelier, casting little Rainbows all over the walls just makes me SMILE.

The one good thing about not actually being open yet, but having just about everything ready, I am finishing all the Jewelry that I have started. Those pieces that I did something that I liked but had NO idea what to do with. They are all getting finished. And I keep working until the Store is too dark to really be able to see-or the battery on my Laptop dies.

The Sun will be shining again, and hey I may flip that light switch and finally see what my Jewelry looks like in my own LIGHTED Store.

At least I will have more mini Rainbows tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment