Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Board Meeting

Wednesday is finished.

I finally finished my Sandwich Board for outside. AND within minutes I had 2 different parties walk through the door.  One woman and her Mother spent at least 10 minutes in the Store, and when the place is only 250 sq ft, THAT is A LOT of time. They were very impressed, asking ALL the right questions concerning Custom Designs, Special Orders. They took Business Cards and were VEY EXCITED about seeing and following on Facebook-Y'all do know you can follow me on FB as well? DeAndreaDesigns.

Then a Board Meeting for the Mt Washington Community Development Corp, I sat in on their Fund Raising Brainstorms-and actually was able to contribute a point or two. During the Team Building part of the meeting, a "trivia contest" was held. One of the prizes was one of my Handmade Cards-eliciting a gasp of appreciation and questions of "You have cards?", "Are they blank inside?",  "Do you do them yourself?", "You will definitely see me for those Cards"....

Now I a ready for Sunny Warm Spring-like Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment