Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 1

Well, my First week of being open is Finished.

I was not very busy, however, I am exhausted.  My space has been vacant for SO many years that people walking in the Neighborhood have NO idea that there is a New Business in the area.
I have an Idea that I will place Balloons outside, place a sandwich board on the corner where there is a bit more foot/car traffic-only 100ft away, but it has been so windy that my sandwich board keeps getting blown over.  Not Balloon Friendly Weather, yet.  BUT it will be.

Ironically, I open a Jewelry Store and all of the sales that I have had for the week have NOT been Jewelry pieces. My Earring Trees and Cards have been VERY popular, though.  I love the fact that the people coming into the Store are spending quite a bit of time in there.

It is only 250 sq ft, so if you are spending more than 5 minutes there, you must see something that you like.

I have no doubt that my Jewelry has a Market, and I intend to CREATE it if I cannot find it

No comments:

Post a Comment