Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who's the Boss?

Oh Yeah. ME.

I had 2 of my Best Friends come to visit me at the Store today for Lunch. So at 12:30 I locked up the door went across the street to JJ's and had a great lunch.
Good Food.
Great Company.
LOTS of Laughs.

Before we knew it, it was time for them to go and Pick up the Kids from school...
Yep School.
We sat in the restaurant that long.

That spawned comments about what the Boss was going to say/do when I got back. How I was going to make it up to Him/Me.
And you know what? I started getting nervous. Wondering what was gonna happen when I got back.

My first real experience of being the Boss. Granted I have made all the decisions on design and look of the Store. Set up all the utilities and banking etc...But this was completely different. I still felt a bit guilty about a long FUN Lunch.

I just realized I do not have to answer to ANYBODY anymore-well except my Partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment