Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to work Tomorrow

Yep. The weekend is done, and it is back to a full day tomorrow.

I did have appointments-yes plural-today. Even though I was only in the Store for about an hour, I did sell my FIRST piece of Jewelry today.  One of my most popular pieces, which  lately have been my least Delicate Pieces.  The Braided Bracelets are loved by Men, Women and Children-even my Niece requested one. Pink of course.

I am in serious need more Silver to finish Commissions-of Braided Bracelets, of course...LOL

Now if the Snow would just quit so that Everyone-including the Mailman with my Silver-can get up to the Mt. I walk to the Store so, No Problem for me, except for maybe slipping and falling on un-shoveled sidewalks...

BUT I WILL be open at 11!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment