Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 1

I feel Absolutely Amazing.

Yesterday, while I was working late in the Store, a Gentleman came in. He looked around and asked if I made everything that was on Display. I had to answer honestly, "Yes". His response was that he  knows nothing about Jewelry but knows when he sees something that he likes. "You have talent"...Gracious smile and "Thank You"

After being unemployed for 4 months, putting a "Open" sign in the window of my own store was just...More than I have words to explain.  Does not matter that I had no customers come into the Store, it just felt RIGHT!!!

I did have a Friend come into the Store today-ArtZebo's Owner and Neighbor. She brought me a "wish book". I have so many wishes.
Some about the Store.
Some about my Personal Life-actually the Personal Life could not really be better.

But for right now I am going to focus on the Store and allow the chips to fall where they may.

Tomorrow will be a day off for me-not going into the Store, not going to spend anytime in the Studio. I will be spending the day with Dad-and probably TALKING about the Store for most of the day...So maybe not a day off after all.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment