Saturday, February 12, 2011

Success!!!

It was a GREAT DAY!!

I turned the corner and saw the Electricians working on the same spot as they had been yesterday. So my Hopes started to take flight-a little. A little quicker I started walking to the Store. Unlocked the door and flipped the light switch. AND...Nothing. So a couple quick little fixes and then off to run errands. Downtown I go...Blah blah blah

Coming back up the Mt around 2:30 I figured I would just work on a few new pieces of Jewelry until either the Sun set or my Laptop battery died-like the last week or so. Then a Sparkle in the Window. A warm Glow.

THE LIGHTS ARE ON!!!!

Can I just tell you the flood of Emotions-from the Excitement of what is to come, to Relief that the wait is finally over, Fear that now I actually have to do what I said I would. Nerves. Anxiety. You name I experienced it.

A quick phone call tomorrow, a trip to the bank and a cup of coffee. I should finally be open and ready to do business. 2 weeks later than I originally thought but better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment