Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Reminder

Another Week is finished, and it is time to open up a Bottle of Wine.

Well, not exactly. I have already opened the Bottle-Yesterday.  A friend brought me a Store-warming gift...Yes you guessed it my Bottle of wine. I told him that I would offer him a glass but I did not have a corkscrew in the store-Note to self, get a corkscrew for the Store.
The look on his face was Great, "But aren't you still open?"
"Yes, but I am the Boss, and I think it is time for a glass of Wine"
"Alright, I have a corkscrew in my office". Off he goes, and within seconds he is back.  I think he Needed the Wine as badly as I did.

So, of course, we had a laugh or two about what I was going to have to do to the Boss to get away with drinking on the job. Just another reminder that I do not have to answer to anybody else at the Store.

I am liking being my own Boss.

I now have a couple of days off-well the Store is closed for the next two days-but that does not really mean that I am going to NOT be working on stuff.  I have a feeling that, even though I can set my own hours and close any days that I want, I will NEVER really have a day off anymore.

That being said, I am still Liking being my own Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment