Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Still Waiting-Still

Yes, I am still waiting for the Electricity to be turned on.

I spoke with a Friend last night and she was telling me stories about other people's horror stories with Store openings.  In comparison to those, mine has been a piece of cake.
I should be grateful, and I am. It has just been so long since I have worked that I am a bit anxious.

I was talking on the phone this afternoon with my Sister and I could feel the frustration building-all because of a bad connection. When the call finally dropped, I did not call back. I could not subject her to that Ugly Mood.  So it is time to do something.

I have decided that that something is to start working out again. I was going to wait until I had opened, but again, I cannot wait. A Gym Membership has been added to the to-do list.

I do miss working out-I was rarely as emotional when I was working out.
I do not ever remember days of just wanting to sit in a corner and breakdown when I was working out.
And I am a bit vain...I WANT MY 6-PACK BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment