Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Mind Wanders

As I sit here in my empty Store this afternoon, looking out at the Cold Dreary Autumn Afternoon, I am wondering what this Winter has in store for me.

Pittsburghers are used to Cold and Dreary, but the first couple of days aways sends us to hibernation mode. Once we get used to it-or get our first taste of Snow, we realize it is not going to kill us. Besides if we stayed in every time the weather was a little uncooperative, we would NEVER leave our houses.

In the mean time I sit here all alone.
Wondering...
Is the construction of the new space ever going to finish so that I can move in?
Will I have to continue to wait tables overnight for an extended period of time to ensure the bills get paid on time?
Will my Internet sales pick up so that I am spending more time going back and forth to the Post Office?

Back to those bills-not such a big stack really, but big enough.
Fantasy kicks in. What will it take to allow me to stop waiting tables-can you tell that is one of my goals?

Allow me to focus completely on growing my Brand, but would either help to appreciate the Struggle of doing it on my own?


A PowerBall Win? 
A Gift from a Stranger?
Either would do it, and do it painlessly.


I have always said that if something comes too easily, you will ultimately take it for granted. So those solutions also scare me a bit.
That does not mean, however,  that I would not accept that Stranger’s Gift, or run to Harrisburg to collect my winnings.

I am just sitting here lost in the maze of my mind...

What would I do?
How do I do it?
What’s for dinner?
What is the meaning of Life-Yeah sometimes my mind takes a strange turn...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the most pressing question of all. Did I leave the iron on?

    ReplyDelete