Monday, October 17, 2011

You Will Reap What You Sow

“Reap what you Sow”...Those were the words that kept echoing through my dreams this evening.

I try my best to run a Business the way that I believe a Business should be run. With Customer Satisfaction as my Goal, not the bottom line-although I realize that is important as well.

I actually like when people come into the Store complete strangers, drawn for some inexplicable reason through my doors, yet leave a Friend-someone that will come back not only because they like my Jewelry and Art.  They return because they trust me, and enjoyed my company.

"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.” Galatians6:7-8

There are many out there that are Good, Genuine, Trustworthy, Appreciative of a Smile.   For these people, I do what I do.  
I am reminded of one lady in particular. She walked in DeAndreaDesigns a few weeks ago while on here walk, looked around. We started chatting. She stayed for 45 minutes and stops in Every Saturday, just to say “HI”.  The other day I met her Granddaughter, she did not want to leave.
This is why I do what I do.

There are people out there that are just out for themselves, and I feel sorry for them as they will always be wanting...I know they will try to take advantage of the way I run my Business, but you know what...I am going to continue to do things the way that I have been doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment