Sunday, October 9, 2011

3AM Sunday Morning Revelation

Another night where there are just too many ideas, thoughts, Dreams floating around in my head. I used to hate that. I would get frustrated that it was keeping me awake. There are still nights that I do get frustrated-especially when it is about bills and mundane everyday stuff.  However, I have learned that even those nights are to be embraced.   They are the catalyst for working towards finally achieving Peace.

It does not matter where you begin, ONLY that you begin. Once you set out on your Journey you must follow all the twists and turns of that Path.  Roll along with all the bumps.  Experience any setbacks as though they as the catapult tightening up to propel you to the next level.

If you can do this, something inherently Beautiful starts to take shape...Inner Peace, Tranquility, Happiness starts to take hold inside. AND even better people begin to see it. They want to be a part of it.

I have always thought that this came through in my designs, but now I want to make sure that it does.

DeAndreaDesigns Logo to immortalized in Twisted Silver

I have been trying to come up with a way to bring together my Logo, my Silver, and my wrapping into a Signature.  Like Gucci’s iconic “G”. Fendi’s “F”. Chanel’s “C”.  When you see their logo you know EXACTLY what you are seeing.  Somebody’s Dream come to fruition.
I do not pretend to be on the same level as those PowerHouses of Design. But maybe,  just Maybe Someday I will be. 

Tomorrow-technically later this morning-I am going to go into the Store and start playing with my Wire. I think that I have finally figured out how to meld MY Dream into my own Iconic Signature.

The challenge will be interpreting my sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment