Monday, October 10, 2011

Personal Style Part 2

Today I was talking with a friend, and she told me that I was creating a Monster-those were not the actual words that she used, but they could be considered inappropriate to some, although Funny. She said she was dressed to go out.  Looking Good.  Feeling Great.  Then she realized that she did not have a necklace to match what she was wearing.

This lead to a conversation about some of the women that come into DeAndreaDesigns and tell me that even though they LOVE my work they never wear Jewelry.  Or just plain do not have anywhere to wear something so Nice. I won’t bore you with anymore of our conversation.

Yes, I would LOVE to convert all of these women into the type of woman that has a Jewelry wardrobe that completely compliments their Clothing Wardrobe.  I do also understand that for many women that is just not an option, financially among other reasons. That is why I propose to these women that purchasing a single Signature Piece-something that defines YOU. 

Something that you will feel comfortable wearing Everyday, with Everything. 
Orange Sapphire by DeAndreaDesigns

I say start with a basic Silver Chain-and, yes, I am going to use my Jewelry as examples. Pair it with a Pendant that is Classic enough to wear with BlueJeans, yet Dressy enough to wear out with you Significant Other-or on the hunt for them. Make it the first thing you put on and the last thing that you take off. 

Doing this will give you a little more Sparkle to your personality, a little more confidence, a bit more “swagga" if you like.  You will become so accustomed to that extra bling that you will feel naked without.

And, eventually, you will want something to wear with that new blouse. Take that same Silver Chain and change the Pendant.  Simple as that.

Remember that if you cannot match the color, or do not feel comfortable with matching, choose something that is the exact OPPOSITE in color-i.e. Blue Blouse, Bright Orange Sapphire Necklace.


FineSilver Wrapped Opal Pendant
You will be amazed at how easy it is. How much FUN it is.  AND how relatively inexpensive it is.

Also, if you cannot afford a new wardrobe every year, change your earrings and necklace. This simple addition will spice up those pieces that you used to love but have grown a little weary of.  Add a Large Opal on Satin Cording to your Winter Turtlenecks.

And for all you women that say that you have nowhere to wear you Jewelry. I offer this to you little tidbit...My Mother wears Diamond Earrings-large enough to choke a horse-everyday to drive a school bus.

A PERFECT example of Signature Style.

AND I NEVER take off my WhiteTopaz Necklace-easily 5x larger than Mom’s Diamonds. 

Work, Fun, Scrubbing Toilets. All day. Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment