Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Citrine...A Gift from the Sun

Citrine with Button Pearls and Swarovski 
November is here already.
New Month. New Birthstone...CITRINE

This month’s Stone is a “Gift from the Sun”.  Now I came across  that reference a couple of times, but never with any explanation of it’s origins.  So I am going to make something up.

I figure that it is because of the Gorgeous Golden tones of a Citrine are so reminiscent of the Sun, and much needed on these shorter colder November afternoons.

Also know as the "Merchant Stone”, legend has it that Citrine has the ability to attract money through sales. If you are to keep a Citrine in a cash box, your wealth is sure to increase.
Guess what I keep in my cash register?
That is right, a Beautiful Golden Citrine.
I suppose it is working, as I still have my doors open.  There is no way that I am not going to risk taking it out of there.  However,  I am also still in need of waiting tables overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment