Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holiday Kick-Off

Another week is drawing to a close.

It is really remarkable how quickly these weeks go by. Before we know it Christmas, Hanukkah, and Winter Solstice will be upon us.

Friday Night I am going to be taking a night off from waiting tables to Celebrate my First “Holiday Kick-Off Sale”. I chose this particular night because it is the City of Pittsburgh’s official start of the Holiday Season, celebrated with events all over the City and culminating with Fireworks. As a draw to my Event I did “spin” that a little, saying that the City was providing Fireworks after my Event...LOL...I figure it is the least that they can do, seeing how I am obligating myself to stay in Pittsburgh for at least another year.

Somedays, it takes everything I have not to run down to the Amtrak station with my Jewelry and Display stands-and only my Favorite Jeans, Sweaters, and Boots-and head anywhere West.  Then I realize that I am not 25 anymore and that I really want to make DeAndreaDesigns, the Store, a success before deciding what the next step is in my plan of World Domination-well I would settle for paying the bills without having to rely on a restaurant to help.

I think my mind is wandering again.

It will happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but no matter how long it is going to take I am in it for the long haul. AND I am going to Love being able to sleep all night long-or rather staying home all night, or going out because I want to not because I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment