Sunday, October 13, 2013

TOP 5

Thank you to all of Y’all that took the time to Vote for Me for the RAWards.
Click for video of Event
 
I made it to the TOP 5 of Jewelry Artists in Pittsburgh.
All thanks to Your Votes.
Now it is up to the Judges to decide TOP 3...AND the Winner.
BUT one step at a time.
DeAndreaDesigns did not come about overnight. It will not go away any time soon. DeAndreaDesigns will just continue to grow...
Each step brings me closer to realizing My Dream of being a Full-Time Jewelry Designer.
Of Designing from the time I wake until the time I fall asleep.
Of not sleeping well because I have Designs bubbling around in my head.
I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT-even the shifts at the restaurant...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I just saw this. TOP 5, and the TOP 3 were announced a few days ago. I made TOP5, but not TOP3.
    21Nov they will announce the winner...

    ReplyDelete