Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reunion Brunch Recap

WOW!!!
The votes are in...
I did not make TOP 3
I am OK with it...
Now, last night when the Finalists were announced was another story...
I discovered that my psyche is not set up for Competition.
I had a little breakdown last night. This morning I realized that it was because of PRIDE-one of the Deadly Sins.
Last night, once I was finished feeling Sorry for myself. I took a moment to Congratulate the Finalists and get everything ready for this afternoon’s Brunch. AND I hopped into Design Mode.

Functional/Decorative Clasp
If you have been following me, you know I have a thing for clasps-a necessary evil. So, whenever possible I work them into the Design. This time not only as a Design element, but FUNCTIONAL.







I may not be cut out for competition but I KNOW how to focus my attention.
Good Food, Good Friends, And Jewelry.

Brunch today was an Unrivaled Success. Anytime I get to reconnect with Friends/Fans is a GREAT Thing.  I truly Love this part of what I do.
Seeing a person’s eyes LIGHT UP when they try something on. OR when they find that PERFECT Gift for Someone Special...THIS is why I do what I do.
Not because of the Awards, accolades, or money...BUT because of the Feelings my work evokes.

AND for that I thank everyone that has even looked a DeAndreaDesigns Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment