Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Sleepless Night...

Yes.
Another night of sleep eluding me.

I sometimes wonder if the SandMan received my change of address form. He is probably wandering around Pike St in Seattle looking for me.

Oh well, on the bright side, my mind is free to flow with New Ideas.

In my mind these elements turned into a pretty cool Ring. Right now I am struggling a little bit...BUT that is pretty normal with a brand new idea.

I do have to say that something pretty Amazing is happening with this one, and I do not think it is going to look anything like what I thought it would be when I was in bed...

Back to work for now. I will check back in a little bit. Maybe I will have a finished photo for Y’all...

An hour later and I think that I see the band coming together.

I had started wrapping the Amethyst into place and it was getting too over-worked with way too much of the RoseQuartz accents. Accents should not overpower the Focal Piece.

Maybe a cup of coffee? It is 5:30 AM after all...



6:30AM Update...
A few tweaks are needed once I get some sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open at this point. 

Overall, I am happy with the direction of this Design.

I wonder who will be the one to “test drive” this Ring to see just how durable it is???








No comments:

Post a Comment