Thursday, March 1, 2012

WAITING-Yet Again

Why is it that when you want something so badly that it seems to take FOREVER???

It is rough only being a renter in a space.

This space will always have a special spot in my Heart.
I walk past my New Space Everyday-literally.
Every time I walk to the Bakery, to get Coffee, to go to the Post Office, I walk past it. I know that work is being done, because there are actually walls up now.  I just never see anyone in there.

We have been talking about this move since August.  I thought for sure I would be in for the Entire Holiday Season-starting with Halloween. It is almost St Patrick’s Day-the end of the Holiday Season.

Why can I not be in charge of the renovations? I would have made sure it were done in a timely manner. At least that is what I tell myself.

The last thing that needs to be finished is for the carpeting to be laid. I can see the carpet padding stacked on a counter-yes, I am not above peering into a window to see if anything is being done.
We have been given an actual move in date of Wednesday.
It has to be done by next weekend.  I have scheduled all the utilities to be turned off in this location and the apartment.

So next weekend the New Space will be inhabited. Let the packing and purging commence-At least I can control that.

No comments:

Post a Comment