Thursday, March 29, 2012

LOVING the New DeAndreaDesigns

This week is the first full week of being open normal business hours, as well as working a normal week at the restaurant. Let me tell you that I am exhausted.  I am grateful for that extra 30 minutes that I get to spend blissfully asleep-hopefully.

I am LOVING the New DeAndreaDesigns, and looking forward to a major reduction in the need to be at the restaurant  so much.  Having moved to a Live/Work space should really help to cut some expenses.  Which in turn should reduce that need for shifts outside.

One step at a time.

Right now I am anticipating a quiet evening in the living room with a bottle of wine and a good book.  Even though, it has been 2 weeks since the move I have yet to have a night to do NOTHING except relax. I know for sure that it will happen sooner or later.

For now it is SLEEP.  STORE. DINNER. SLEEP.  RESTAURANT.  And Repeat until Saturday.

White Zircon and FineSilver Wedding Rings 
I was able to find time to do Wedding Rings for a Very Happy, Very Sweet Couple.  I don’t think that I would have been able to do that in the old space-at least no tin such a timely manner.

So it is ALL GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment