Saturday, March 31, 2012

DREAMING...

Last night was the MegaMillions drawing. Apparently the largest Jackpot EVER in the U.S.-and the World(?).  $640,000,000.  Yes 640 Million Dollars!!!

Yes, I did buy a couple of tickets.

Citrine and Sapphires ready for Rings
No, I did not win. I did not really expect to, but I can dream of spending ALL of my time in the Studio. 
Building a Studio in the Mountains or on the Beach-maybe both. 
Taking a class or two to learn some new technique. 
Maybe even doing a bit of traveling to find even more Exotic Gems.

But First thing I would have done-and Y’all know what it would have been?  Quit the restaurant.  
I Long for the day that I can stop waiting tables, get a good night’s sleep, and be able to focus all day without having to have notes all over the place to remind me what I need to be doing-that makes me sound so OLD...LOL

I think everyone bought at least one ticket. So we were all talking about what we would do if we won when we found out that there was at least one person somewhere that won.  
One of the customers asked me if I had checked my numbers. “Not yet, do you think I would still be standing here if I had won?”  I have  mentioned that I really do not want to wait tables anymore. Right?  LOL
He looked at me as if he did not understand.

Oh well.  As my friends and I have a habit of saying...”Suck it up, Buttercup” I am going to enjoy my next couple of days here in the Store before I have to go back to the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment