Saturday, February 18, 2012

MOVING


Before
Another work week is drawing to a close. I won’t go on about how tired I am from working the overnight shift in the restaurant and then the Store all day.  Y’all have heard it countless times from me. It is actually starting to sound like a broken record, and I hate whining like that.

OK. On to Exciting news.

I have a move in date for the New Location.

Kitchen-or will be.

The First of March. After waiting since August, it is finally happening.  AND happening QUICKLY. 2 weeks to pack the Store and the Store, contact all the Utilities, change the address and internet providers.  It is overwhelming, but this is a GOOD overwhelming.

They still have to finish the flooring and install the kitchen appliances, but otherwise it is complete.  I am really hoping that they finish up a little earlier so that I can get the keys and set up the Store before actually moving all the furniture and everything else upstairs.

I am already planning a Grand ReOpening/House Warming Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment