Friday, June 24, 2011

Return to Art Market Days

As I sit in the Store this afternoon and look around I am amazed at the number of Pieces of Jewelry that I have created to fill the space.  A far cry from those days when I had an 8ft folding table to fill.

I am reminiscing because tomorrow afternoon is a return to those days.
This will be my View Tomorrow Afternoon.
Community Market Days.  A celebration of Mt Washington Residents and Businesses-I am both, so it is a great time to get to know my neighbors. BUT I have to limit myself to a 6 ft table-not even 8ft.

I want a good representation of my Jewelry, of course.
I just wish I knew who was going to show up.

WIll it be the Younger Hipper New Money Crowd?
Will it be the Older more Conservative Old Money Group?
Or is it going to be more of the Young Families that show up?

6 ft of table space is just not enough to truly show ALL that I do so the Personality gets turned on-not that it is ever turned off-and I MAKE SURE that everyone knows just where my store is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment