Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Art Market Days

So Saturday was a HUGE Success!!!

Perfect Location-Beautiful Jewelry with the CityScape at my back.
I met quite a few new people that had no idea that DeAndreaDesigns was in existence. Met more that had heard of me, but did not know exactly where I was located-Shioh St on Mt Washington runs 3 blocks, yet for some reason few if any people walk that final 75 ft where I am located.

Between the selection of Jewelry that I brought with me to sell/intrigue and telling people about how I Spray Painted the outside of the Store Silver, I should have a lot of Mt Washington Residents talking and walking.

I was able to book another Art Market Event for this weekend coming up.
I have a Private Party-A Ladies Night Out-in the Store Thursday Evening.

Gotta get my Face and Name out there-let people get to know the Personality behind the Jewelry as well.
The next few days are going to be relatively busy, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment