Friday, April 15, 2011

The ONLY PERFECT DIAMOND EVER

I am at a crossroads. I started this Blog to document my Trials and Tribulations of getting my Store open.

Well, tomorrow evening is my Grand Opening Party. I have been open for 2 months, have paid bills for the Store, had repeat customers and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

I am sure that there will be issues that come up-both Good and Bad-that I feel that I need to go on about.  And, trust me that I will-I hope you stick with me...LOL

Until that moment, I think that I will talk about some of the things that I Love. STONES. From time to time I will talk about what metaphysical properties different minerals have, or Specific Stones.

Tonight, the ONLY Perfect Diamond ever found and verified on Planet Earth.

Strawn-Wagner Diamond

A 3.09 ct Stone found not in any of the usual locations.
 Not South Africa-or any where on the African Continent at all.
Not India.
Not Australia.
Not even Siberia or Canada.
Nope this one was found right here in the United States, in Arkansas to be exact.

And to make it even more sensational, in a Public Search Field.  Someplace you or I could go to and sift, pan or dig for raw Gemstones.

In 1990, Shirley Strawn was digging around in the Crater of Diamond State Park in Murfreesboro, AR where she unearthed the RARE Stone-I used all capital letters because the Strawn-Wagner Diamond is a 1 in 1Billion Stone.

Only 3.09 carats but something extremely special, the stone-later too be called the Strawn-Wagner Diamond-was cut into a 1.09ct  "Ideal Cut", maximizing light refraction, and placed in a setting of Platinum and 24kt Gold.

Purchased by the Arkansas Dept of Parks and Tourism for $34,700 where is often on display at the Crater of Diamonds State Park...

Imagine watching a movie with a plot line like this. You would change the channel because it is so unbelievable.

You cannot make this stuff up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment