Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grand Opening

WOW!

This Grand Opening is really turning into something Big.

I always knew I had some Great Friends and Family, and part of me thought that this party would be just to say, "ThankYou" to them.  And, of course, part of me Fantasized that it would end up be SRO.

Only  time will tell. Not a lot of time either. Saturday is the Big Night.
Tomorrow I have to start cleaning the Store-really cleaning-so I won't be too stressed come Saturday afternoon. I really want to be able to relax and enjoy the Evening.

There will be Friends and Family-that I know-of course. But looking at the RSVP list, there are quite a few people that I have never met, and many that I have gotten close to only through Facebook.

This is really going to be an Amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment