Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back to Work

So I am started to get a little nervous.  I have been Open for 2 months now, and it is time to have a Grand Opening Celebration.

Grand Opening Invite


I have decided to take advantage of my Social Media Network-Twitter, Facebook and now here-to promote it.  I have  connected with over 400 people. Some I know just cannot make it because they simply do not live in the City, but I still have had over 40 confirmed guests.  And from what I remember about my Corporate Retail days, 10% is what you hope for.  Seems like I am definitely on the right track so far.

I have a little over 250 sq feet of floor space. That is not what is making me so nervous.

I have been selling some of my Statement Pieces-I am complaining about that.  It is like those episodes of Project Runway where they challenge the contestants to do an Avant Garde Piece and then ask them to do a Commercial version of it.
My "Avant Garde" Pieces are selling as well as my "Commercial" Pieces.

So I keep working a little more everyday. Because to do otherwise, is SIMPLY NOT an option.

Back to Work

No comments:

Post a Comment