Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hard Work and Passion for the New Year-AGAIN

This upcoming year is going to bring a lot of the same from DeAndreaDesigns...Hard Work, Passion for what I do, and Admiration for you guys sticking with me.

Garnet wrapped in FineSilver by DeAndreaDesigns
As I was reading up on the History of this Month’s Birthstone, I discovered that Noah-yes of the Ark-used a Lantern of Garnet to guide him through the long Dark nights while adrift, Faithfully awaiting the Promise of Land and a New Beginning.

I may not have a Lantern carved of Garnet, but I do have Faith that I am on the Right Path, and am surrounded by Beautiful Garnet Jewelry.

I was going to make a list of my Resolutions and Goals for the Upcoming Year, but we are all tired of hearing how someone wants to be Financially Stable, or Lose 10 lbs...etc

I want to Thank Each and Everyone of you, my readers, from ALL over the World for following my ramblings.  I have over 2000 readers in Countries from the Far East to the Middle East, Eastern and Western Europe, North and South America, Africa, and Australia. 

It amazes me how You have found me.  Please continue to read what I have written, and continue to Enjoy the Jewelry that I have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment