Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Doing what I Have To

I have been working Nights and Weekends outside the store.  Actually waiting tables to help bridge the gap until I become a Destination in the Neighborhood.
As far as the work itself goes, it is not difficult. The hours are rough, but I have yet to feel a drain on my energy within the Store.
Even though, I am getting only a few hours sleep before each shift, I am still in the Store at my appointed hours.
Still working on New Pieces of Jewelry, AND New Designs.
“Twisted” FineSilver, GreyPearl Necklace.
Still putting the time in after hours to work on the Website and Social Media-Facebooking, Tweeting etc...
Still holding Special Events in the Store.
Private Parties.
Participating in Neighborhood Promotions.

I am gonna do whatever I have to make this adventure succeed, and someday I won’t have to work in a restaurant-especially 11P-7A and be Bright-eyed and Bushy-Tailed for my time at the Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment