Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Private Event

Champagne and wine chilling.  Glasses were clean.
Strawberries cleaned. Dip ready.
Everything was cleaned, dusted and swept.

Table and chairs outside for smokers.
Displays tweaked-Again.
Workspace cleared.

I even rechecked the outside paint job to make sure there was not anything that needed touched-up.  Good thing it was all good,  because I was not dressed for painting.

I even cleaned MY Jewelry.

There was nothing to do except wait for the Ladies to arrive.
And Arrive they did. In a whirlwind, 8 Women descended on the Store.
Tried on Everything.
Partook of the Champagne, Wine and Strawberries.
Everyone left with something Special that they felt they just could not live without...And with tweaks on pieces to make them even MORE Perfect, I had my work cut out for me in the morning.

Then off to Dinner at the GeorgeTown overlooking Down Town Pittsburgh with the Ladies.

Beautiful Women.
Beautiful Jewelry.
Beautiful View.
Could not ask for a More Perfect Night-well maybe if we had had the Fireworks pictured.

We did not have the Fireworks, but this is My Home.
As perfect as the night was, I was so excited to get back into the Store this morning to see how much reworking of the Displays I had to do. I was so caught up in the excitement that I could not remember all that was purchased, but I did remember that I had a couple of special projects to get to.

I had so much fun. I cannot wait to do more of these Private Parties

No comments:

Post a Comment