Thursday, November 21, 2013

Something Special for Someone Special

As I sit here waiting for Project Runway AllStars to start, I am ticking off everything that I need to do for tomorrow. As well as prepare my mind.
It is that time again. Time to start thinking about who is getting what for Christmas.
7.5ct total Amethyst Earrings by DeAndreaDesigns




10+ct Amethyst Necklace by DeAndreaDesigns




Holiday Shopping!

One of the most stressful things that I can think of-that is not Important, but can mean Everything.
Ruby Ring and Pendant by DeAndreaDesigns


So here are a couple of things that I have learned over the years...
1. Listen to your Partner. He/She WILL tell you what they truly want.
2. Pay Attention to your Partner.  What does he/she use daily?
                                                     Are they running low?
                                                     What is their favorite color?
                                                     What is their style? Classic?
                                                     Trendy?
3. What Jewelry have you bought for Him/Her?  Buy something to Match.
Just a couple quick ideas to HELP.

Now I have to be able to help you answer those questions for you.
Be ready for Me to ask them to You.  I Want you to get Your Someone Special That Something PERFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment