Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summer 2013

As I sit here, relaxing on the sofa with a cup of tea, I am suddenly aware that Summer is all but finished for 2013.
For as HOT and humid as this Summer was, it feels as though it just began.
What have I accomplished this Summer?
I worked A LOT at the restaurant-probably more than I should have, maybe to the point of detriment of the Studio. I had very few days off, because when I was not at the restaurant I was in the Studio-No tan again this year.

Me standing under my NEW Sign
A few Happy Hours in the Studio introduced me to more people in the Neighborhood.
A New Website for DeAndreaDesigns.
A NEW sign outside the Studio has helped increase foot traffic to Locals AND Tourists.
A few Events outside at different venues helped to bring DeAndreaDesigns to different corners of Pittsburgh.




Two in particular stands out.
One Art Market Event in the area where I spent a lot of time growing up brought back AMAZING Memories. I was relive moments with my Grandparents. It was Magical...
RAWPittsburgh
The other, a RAWPittsburgh Event.
Designed to help emerging Artists make contacts in their home City. RAW brought out Hundreds-if not Thousands-of people to see DeAndreaDesigns for the first time. AND will bring about opportunities to show in Cities all over the Country.
RAW brings also a chance to vote for One’s Favortite RawArtist...
Click on the link to Vote for me starting on 1-Oct-2013
What does all of this mean? Other than one very exhausted Artist?
Well, a reduction of debt by 50%!!!
That also means that I can finally drop one day a week at the restaurant, AND ADD another day to the Studio.
WooHoo!!!
Just in time for the Holidays!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment