Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yet Another First

So just when I think I have this whole running of a business down, something new pops up.

This time was Tax Season.

Citrine is known as the lucky "Merchants Stone”
I don’t know why I did not think of this when I opened DeAndreaDesigns, but Tax Season snuck up on me. Hit me over the head like a ton of bricks, and then stomped me into the ground.  Not because of some huge bill or anything.  Nothing like that. I just HATE doing things that I do not understand.

My Friends and Family would say I have a slight Control Issues.

This year, I have resigned myself to being a learning year.
Next year I will be prepared.
I will have a much better idea of what to expect.
And I will not wait until the very last minute.

But now that it is finished, I am looking forward to this weekend where I can let loose a little with Friends.  Then SLEEP without worrying about getting the Taxes finished...But I am sure there will be something else to keep me awake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment