Sunday, November 26, 2023

Charting the Path Future

As this year comes to an end, and I get ready to celebrate yet another birthday, I look toward the upcoming year and try to chart the path forward.

What exactly does that look like?

Well, first, let’s look back at this past year.

Every Friday at a Farmer’s Market during the Summer allowed me to meet many new artist friends. As well as, pay attention to WHO was purchasing/ interested in my Jewelry. The Farmer’s Market also allowed me to expand my audience by being invited to a variety of other Events.

Some NEW Designs.  





Some revisits to past Designs-while updating them. 


An expansion of products and materials-I am really enjoying the fun, whimsical home collection. I signed a lease, for only 3 months, as an experiment to see how well they would be received. 
A retail store has started carrying a selection of Gemstone Jewelry pieces-I am learning even more what is desired.

It has been a year of growth. As an Artist. As an individual.

I think that I know the path DeAndreaDesigns will be taking.

Retail-a shop within a shop. Where I do not have to be the face of DeAndreaDesigns, I can be the brain and the vision BEHIND DeAndreaDesigns. 


I have signed a lease for this upcoming year at just such a place. The hope/dream is that I am successful enough to have multiple locations in multiple cities. 

Finally becoming the Stay at home Puppy Daddy/Jewelry Designer that I have dreamed of. AND maybe a couple more dogs in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment