Saturday, January 18, 2020

INSOMNIA

Why can I not get a good night’s sleep?
I am sitting here at 1:52AM. My eyes are burning. They are actually  tearing up.
One of My Pups is sound asleep, dreaming, right beside Me-The other went to bed hours ago. The Hubby is snoring-I can hear him.
I should take their heed.
I created 3 different spreadsheets to gage how profitable this whole Jewelry Business thing is-CAN BE.
I am putting off going to bed
WHY?

There is a an idea percolating. A NEW Design.
In my mind I am working through all of the specifics of the Design.
I have a feeling that with THIS one there will be quite a bit of deconstruction in conjunction with the construction. But, if I can get it right, it will be AMAZING.
A TRUE Statement Piece, yet more affordable for many...
BUT, I need a day off to play with the metals and stones.
MONDAY
That is the next day off.
That is the next opportunity for REAL concentration.
I have no doubt that I will be able to get a successful Design out of all of this.
Until then, I have 3 more nights of non-sleep/minimal sleep. 2 days of shuffling through a work day trying to sell somebody else’s product.

You KNOW I will post pictures of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment