Saturday, September 22, 2018

Time to start DREAMING BIG

WOW...Some things never change.
Reading over some older posts-like some of the Originals-where I was trying to find that balance between Work/Life...Yep, I am still searching for it.
Carving out a few minutes a day for DeAndreaDesigns is going to have to be a priority.
I have been posting more. Creating/Tempting my audience.
I have been creating a little more. Playing with NEW Designs.
I have been re-evaluating past Designs.
Even selling one or two of them. They were that good, but got lost in the shuffle.
Some just need finishing touches before they are ready to be seen...
SOME are JUST PLAIN bad, and will NEVER be seen. They are destined for a “Deconstruction Day”. Not a bad thing, sometimes the act of deconstructing something tells you more about how to properly construct it.
What I am learning, is that I will always be trying to find a balance between doing what I love, and the satisfaction of being able to pay the bills.
I am always going to be trying to be BETTER at the balance.
If my time away from DeAndreaDesigns has taught me anything...It is that I HAVE to find time for Myself.
Whether it is an hour at the gym.
OR
15 minutes outside with the dogs.
My baby Grendel
My baby Prudence













I have to take that time that I am just chilling
in the mornings/evenings and apply it to DeAndreaDesigns. If I don’t I will NEVER get out of Retail for someone else.
Like the caption on the Aqua Pendant says, “If you dream big enough, it can happen for you too”
Time to start DREAMING BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment