Sunday, February 23, 2014

But, It Is A Cop-out

I have been having trouble sleeping again.
I KNOW there is a design gestating.
I can ALMOST see it. Although, it does keep changing-a bit.
I actually think that this “Design” will be more than just one-It can be a NEW “Line”.
I have a feeling that it is going to be something that can catapult DeAndreaDesigns into the Mainstream.
Why am I not down in the Studio trying to get this one done???

Well, part of it is that supplies are running low. There is not enough Silver to really be experimenting with something NEW. If I think on this one a little more, I will be able to just jump into it. Finish it. No waste.
That sounds good, but it is a cop out.

I have been tired lately. I have picked up a few more shifts at the restaurant since the foot traffic in the Studio has dropped off-it has been really too cold for people to be walking around. With the colder weather, the restaurant is slower too. So a couple more shifts will help to cover the difference.
I tell myself, “You do what You gotta”
That sounds good, but it is a cop out.

Tomorrow is a Bead Show that I have been looking forward to for weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing Raw Materials. Possibilities. I am excited to see what Design variations will be inspired.
That sounds good, but it is a cop out.

Truth be told, I can feel that something BIG is coming. Success is right around the corner. AND, there is something about that that scares Me.

BUT, it will not defeat me.
I WILL persevere.
I WILL Succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment