Monday, January 27, 2014

Love/Hate Relationship


Garnet Earrings by DeAndreaDesigns
"By her who in this month (January) is born
No gem save Garnets should be worn;
They will ensure her constancy,
True friendship, and fidelity."





I just realized how long it has been since I last wrote.
You would think that with the Holidays being over-Well, except for Valentine’s Day-that I would have been able to find more time to keep up with all of these things that I Love.
BUT, between trying to replenish the Pieces that were sold in December and working my restaurant shifts. January is almost over.


I have a Love/Hate relationship with that place-the restaurant.  
Love that fact that it allows me to spend so much time in the Studio doing what I Love.
I Hate the fact that it takes so much time away from doing what I Love...

By spending as much time as I do at the restaurant DeAndreaDesigns continues to grow, and attract more Fans.


I gave myself One singular goal for 2013. One that would allow me to spend more time in the Studio, and in turn grow DeAndreaDesigns even more. Paying off a portion of CC debt will allow me to spend more time doing just that. Sadly, the way that I paid off that debt was by working in the restaurant. 


Again that Love/Hate.


I still cannot believe that January is almost over. 




No comments:

Post a Comment