Saturday, April 27, 2013

ORANGE-A New Favorite

Lately I have been attracted to Orange Gemstones-as well as clothing and stuff.
Why? All of a sudden everything I want is Orange.
Could it be that a couple of months ago while cleaning my Rings I accidentally threw away my Mexican Fire Opal Ring? Still makes me sick to think about it.


So I started thinking about what the color Orange may say about a person.
And seeing how it is a new-ish attraction, I was curious to see if maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something...Maybe?

Orane People tend to be...
Fearless-So long as there are no snakes around
Curious-YEP
Restless-YEP
Fickle-Sometimes
Good Natured and Popular-I like to think so
Flamboyant and Fun Loving-No and YES
Need to Socialize-I do enjoy my “ME” time a lot
Free Spirit/Follow One's Gut-OH YEAH!!

Maybe the Universe is telling me to get out more...OR have more Events in the Studio.
Come by next Friday evening. Bring a Friend.
Mother’s Day Happy Hour, 3-May

No comments:

Post a Comment