Friday, March 8, 2013

Inspiration’s Birthday

Well, today is the Birthday of my Niece.

Ordinarily I would not tell Y’all that, but she is a big part of the reason that I am here today.
Without her crawling onto my lap about 5 years ago asking,

Micro-Cascading Swarovski 

“Will you make me a piece of Jewelry?”
“Sure, what do you want?”
“I don’t care”
DeAndreaDesigns would probably would not have gotten out off the Dining Room table.


I cannot imagine ever saying,  “No” to that little girl, who is not so little anymore.

She truly does inspire many of the pieces I do. Even the Larger Bolder Pieces-they are just grown up versions of what I would do for her, or Pieces that I see her wearing once she is Older.
I have even had to grow DOWN some Designs for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment