Friday, June 1, 2012

UGH!!

It is another First of the Month.  That means we have a new Birthstone...PEARLS.
I know I have written on Pearls in the past-as I will again in the Future, but today is not that day.
I am going to vent on the frustration of not being completely computer literate.
I know enough to use the template provided to change the look anytime that I like.
I know enough add pages, and delete pages.
I know enough to attach links where they need to be-and even get them to go where they should.
BUT that is all because of the templates provided, and not being afraid to click on links.

Asymmetric Pearls perfect for a Summer Wedding
Right now the Website is down-through no fault of my own.  Now that I am a little more rested and focused I can address the issues at hand, but I need help.  Tech Support is not returning my phone call fast enough.  So I am relying on ArtFire and Facebook to get my Designs outside of the City limits. Both good resources, but they do not have the validity of a functioning website.
I am just going to continue to clean and re-merchandise the Store.

BTW, no more overnight restaurant job.  I did find something new-during the day so I will have to find a nice balance between the two so I can make enough to bridge the gap and maintain normal, consistent business hours...Or find someone that wants to become my Patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment