Saturday, August 27, 2011

ANOTHER FEAR-Not quite conquered, but faced

 WOW.
It has been almost a month since I last posted anything.
I knew I had been busier this month, but just did not realize how busy.
Last month, I found, was a Fluke. A convergence of negative energies, and poor choices. All of which resulted in insecurities and poor sales.
I am learning that I can deal with the poor sales better than the insecurities.

I have never been the type to ask for help, but once I put out that I needed a little help-and without realizing that I had.  Help arrived.
Friends and Family rallied around me,  just reminding me, well, of who I am.

I just needed to know that people still believed in my Dream as much as I did to reinvigorate my Passion.

One of the Lessons that I am learning being a Business Owner is that...
No one person can do everything on their own.
Always believing that I can do it better on my own. That my way is the Best way, if not the ONLY way.  Well, that bubble has been burst. I do need help from time to time-Everyone does.

That does not  mean that I don’t still want to know how to do everything. That I won’t try to do it on my own, but I am not as afraid to ask for help. I am sure that there quite a few things that I am doing that may be done better. Or things that I am just missing out on, and when I find them I will not hesitate to ask.

Peridot Pendant by  DeAndreaDesigns
Another outcome of all of this?
While trying to control everything, I have been able to adapt one of my wrapping techniques to accommodate much smaller Stones. Ones that I thought I would just have sitting around looking pretty. Now there is one less thing that I feel that I cannot handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment