Tuesday, May 24, 2011

StoreFront Inspiration

I just finished painting the Outside of my Storefront.


It took a VERY Long time to figure out the colors.

Finally, a Friend suggested I base my color choices on Gems.

DUH! Why did I not think of something so Obvious? I started looking around the Store to see which Stones I had laying around, pairing them together. Yet, I still could not find the Right combination, until my eyes fell onto a Necklace that I had done a few years ago.




Quite a few women-Friend' Moms-that would travel from HongKong or Taipei ALWAYS had strands of the most gorgeous Tahitian Pearls, Jade and Diamonds. This piece was inspired by them. I paired Chocolate Pearls, Jade and Swarovski Crystal.

This Necklace has always made me feel good.  Centered. Grounded.

What better inspiration for my Storefront Colors?

The colors Phantom Mist, Green Water, and Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment